Collective/Aggregate Data (“Cookies”)
Vifor Pharma's web site may also collect information from you that are not personally identifiable. For example, we might track information about the date and time visitors access our site, the type of web browser they used, and the web site from which they connected to our site. Our web sites collect this information by depositing certain bits of information called "cookies" in a visitor's computer. This technology does not collect an individual visitor's personally identifiable information. Rather, this information is collected in an aggregate form. The cookies can tell us how and when pages in a web site were visited and by how many people. This aggregate information will enable us to improve our web sites to serve and inform you better. It also may allow you to shortcut access to points of interest on our web site when you re-enter our system. Attaching this device to your system has no effect on how it performs.
Cookies help us to:
- Make our website work as you'd expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the website
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
For more information about cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Turning cookies off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. However, doing so will likely limit the functionality of our, and a large proportion of the world's, websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.