The galenic department offers a wide range of services, from the initial formulation to a fully validated industrial production process in order to complete technical documentation for the approval application.
Galenic development, the professional transfer of products and product optimisation are just some of our key strengths.
Our development team offers the following services in the area of oral and topical formulations:
- Appealing flavours
- Improved stability
- Use of special packaging systems (preservative-free sprays, two-component systems, blisters with inert gas, aluminium/aluminium blisters, etc.)
- Paediatric dosage forms
- Delayed release of active ingredients (e.g. improved control through the use of microtablets)
- Immediate release (orodispersible tablets, gelatine capsules or herbal quality)
- Individual doses
- Gastro-resistant tablets
- Improved stability (aluminium/aluminium blisters or with inert gas)
- Laboratories for pilot batches: 1 to 10 kg under GMP conditions
- ICH stability studies at 25, 30 and 40°C, photostability
- Development, validation and transfer of analytical methods
- Expertise in transferring to industry benchmark (including process validation)